Cheerful, Prompt, and Attention to Services
1. Borrowing-return services consist of automated borrowing service, automated return service, applying for library membership service, renewal service, reserve books service, book reservation service, Call Center Book Request @ 2406 service, Information Resources Delivery Service (IRDS), one stop service online, call-back book service, special case borrowing service, and unfound books on the shelf service, unlock dept in order to request for graduation document, fine service and Xerox service ( U- book)
2. Information services consist of inquiry and help search services, reference services, information corner services, information for research services, recording data about thesis and reports of full text for independent studies, serves in collecting references/bibliographies, impact factor value checking service, reference checking service, guidance and referral services, and guidance for searching information services, book management services using the EndNote program, CIP services, fast and book on process services.
3. Out-of-classroom-site services consist of document delivery service, journal article copying service, and so on.
4. Cooperative network services consist of Thai higher education library loan services (ThaiLIS), PULINET services, MALINET services, and Journal Link services.
5. Internet services consist of WiFi services SSL VPN (Secure Sockets Layer + Virtual Private Network) services, computer for surfing internet service.
6. Academic services to the community and promotion use service consist of academic services to the community, online database services, information search training services, library tour services, and in searching information resource database services.
7. Special resource services consist of Sirindhorn Isan Information Center, Audio-Visual Media and Electronic Media Service Room, Professor Boonchana Arthakara Room, Meechai Ruechuphan Room, Chronologies and information of the university, International Books Room, Set Corner, Individual Learning and Group learning Rooms for graduated students , Health Care Corner, 24-Hour Reading Room Service, Islamic Lamat Room, Morality Corner, Asian information room and automated library systems service (ULIB).